The Maintenance Engineer will participate in the daily maintenance needs and repairs to the buildings on our property. This individual will need to keep constant communication with other departments as needed as well as prioritize work requests in order of importance to ensure that the quality and standards of the club and members are met.
- Sanding projects with power tools.
- Basic painting and staining.
- Minor drywall repairs.
- Minor electrical repairs such as changing ballasts, switches, receptacles, lights and distribution of power for events.
- Maintenance of equipment such as boilers, exhaust fans, changing belts, greasing and changing bearings.
- Maintenance of air conditioning units – cleaning coils, evaporators, condensers and changing filters.
- Work in confined spaces when doing air conditioning and lighting maintenance.
- Plumbing repairs such as snacking drains, fixing leaks, valves and soldering copper when needed.
- Ensure a clean, neat and organized work area.
- Routinely checks all mechanical rooms.
- Required to climb ladders and work in elevated areas.
- Respond to all emergency conditions such as fires, power failures, etc.
- Employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the company as requested by the supervisor.
NOTE: All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonable accommodate individuals with disabilities.