C-store associates will be responsible for ensuring proper and efficient store operations during the assigned shift within company policies and procedures and in such a manner that contributes to the increased profitability of the store and exhibits commitment to customer service.
- Provide superior customer service. Maintain a positive attitude. Greet all customers. Be ready to assist customers if needed.
- Ring up sales on cash register and count back change if needed. Ask if they need to pay for filling their vehicles with fuel. Ask if they need anything else.
- Watch gas customers to make sure there are no “drive offs”.
- Possibly cooking and maintaining products for the deli counter.
- Rotate and restock shelves, organize products to look inviting.
- Maintain cleanliness inside the store, including bathrooms, empty trash containers and pick up litter in the parking lot and surrounding area.
- Follow procedures for opening and/or closing the store.
- Maintain and develop corporate image and reputation, protect and develop the cooperative’s brands via ethical activities and intellectual property management.
- Continuous improvement through self-development and educational training.
- Attend all training sessions required by law and NuWay-K&H Cooperative.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as appropriate and assigned.