Who We Are
Elevate Outdoor Collective is an alliance of iconic outdoor and winter sports brands with a specialized focus on skiing, snowboarding and snowshoeing. With each unique brand maintaining its own individual points of view and driving independent innovation, the Collective is fueled with the strength of world-class development facilities and engineers, global distribution channels and committed outdoor lifestyle enthusiasts and experts. Our brands include K2 Skis, K2 Snowboards, Marker, Dalbello, Völkl, RIDE Snowboards, LINE Skis, Backcountry Access, Atlas Snowshoe Co., Tubbs Snowshoes, Madshus and K2 Skates.
With an international portfolio of world-renowned brands recognized as trailblazers in innovation, performance and, most importantly, fun times by active lifestyle enthusiasts across the globe, Elevate Outdoor Collective will continue its mission to progress the culture of each and every outdoor endeavor it represents. As “One Team” backed by world-class development facilities and product engineers, incredibly talented athletes and ambassadors and a top-notch crew of employees who live and breathe the outdoor active lifestyle, Elevate Outdoor Collective is eager to take things to the next level.
The Sales Administrator for ELEVATE Outdoor Collective (previously K2-MDV Sports) provides full service administrative and on the ground support to our Global Sales department. This is a fulltime hybrid position, based from our downtown Seattle office, allowing for partial remote work and travel. The position will work within a dotted line matrix supporting primarily our Sales team, but our Marketing team as well. This individual will support work within the last mile of the companys sales destiny and will be a key player in sales execution.
- Strengthen brand initiatives and sales tactics with retailers
- Digital Excellence-Work to build best presence with key online retailers specifically but for all retail
- Run point on set up work for key dealers- product sheets, product imagery uploads
- Run and organize on snow to support retail and D2C
- Build forecast and sales presentations with sales managers for top 25 retailers
- Organize coop spends and accountability around these initiatives
- Mail and control delivery of POP
- Build presentations with sales managers
- Handle all sample org with sales managers
- Assist in asset upload and organization
- Organize and run key account calls for coop initiatives with sales and marketing team