Contour is a long-established aviation services company with diverse capabilities including scheduled airline operations, Part 91/135 aircraft management, on- demand charter, an aircraft sales division, three Fixed-Base Operations, a FAR Part 145/EASA certified aircraft maintenance facility providing airframe maintenance, avionics installations/repairs, and component overhaul services, and a FAR 141 pilot and maintenance training operation. Our fleet of approximately 30 aircraft operate almost 20,000 flight segments annually and the company is now ranked as one of the ten largest Part 135 operators in the country.
At Contour, our core values are at the heart of everything that we do and every decision we make. Constant throughout all of our lines of business is a commitment to integrity and safety. Our team members consistently display an attitude of excellence and the ability to think like a customer. We recognize that there is strength in unity and work together as a team to accomplish our ambitious goals.
Contour is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship, color, creed, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, political affiliation, marital status, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status, gender identity, or any other protected status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Contour's rapid growth has created exciting employment opportunities. We invite you to become part of the family.
Summary of Essential Duties:
- Prepare estimates used by management for purposes such as planning, organizing and scheduling work.
- Performs administrative functions for the Planning department.
- Ensures plan of work is followed. Tracks paperwork flow for accountability.
- Assess cost effectiveness of projects or services, tracking actual cost vs. bids as the project develops.
- Creates flow chart based on required sequence of activities. Establishes labor-hour requirements for routine work. Identifies outside services when required.
- Prepares quotes for aircraft maintenance and various work scopes received from Sales and Marketing. Estimate materials or labor requirements.
- Acts as liaison between planning and operations.
- Develops customers work scope into an efficient workflow. Determines the work priority within the work packages with the Lead technician. Assigns work orders and task numbers to work packages in order of correct flow.
- Research/verify aircraft configuration and orders pre-draw materials and mod kits. Ensures required equipment and human resources are available to meet proposed schedule
- Assembles all necessary information and data to properly plan the project (i.e., MRB Task Cards, AMM references, SBs etc.). Instructs/assists Production Control where required in assembling work packages.
- Other duties as assigned by leadership.