Please note: We are interested in every qualified candidate who is legally eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas at this time.
Pathway Capital Management is a Southern California based Registered Investment Adviser specializing in the formation and management of funds of funds investing in private equity partnerships on behalf of large institutional investors.
About the position:
Corporate Accountants must have a minimum of three years of experience working full-time in an accounting/bookkeeping position which includes the following types of responsibilities:
Summary of Position Responsibilities:
Full charge booking for multiple corporate entities, including US, UK and Hong Kong multi-currencies
- Manage accounts payable processing
- Ensure timely processing of vendor invoices
- Obtain and verify support for credit card expenditures and employee reimbursement requests
- Process vendor payments
- Process accounts receivable
- Prepare quarterly billing reports and client invoices
- Process advisory board meeting reimbursement invoices
- Process legal allocations for funds of funds entities
- Maintain cash registers
- Update cash ledger for deposit and payment transactions
- Perform monthly bank reconciliations
- Maintain various accounting schedules, including prepaid expenses, fixed assets and subscriptions
- Prepare property tax returns, 1099's and other ad-hoc governmental returns
The successful candidate must possess:
- An AA in Accounting or Business Administration
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Highly proficient in using Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of client, investment and company information
- Ability to establish priorities, work on multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines
- Acute attention to accuracy and detail
- Experience in Sage Intacct preferred
All regular full-time employees at Pathway Capital Management, LP enjoy a generous benefits package which includes:
- Employee insurance coverage provided with a $10 per paycheck contribution for medical, dental and vision plans and $45 per paycheck contribution for coverage of dependents.
- Pathway observes 10 holidays per year. All regular full-time employees are eligible for holiday pay.
- Pathway provides an additional 4 days paid Holiday Time Off during the weeks of Christmas or New Year’s Day to regular full-time employees who have completed a continuous length of service of 90 days prior to their approved week off.
- Use of a fitness center located in The Boardwalk
Pathway has analyzed over 12,800 private equity fund opportunities for potential investment and has monitored over 3,000 private equity partnership investments. Our senior professionals have established long-term relationships with leading general partner groups and maintain an investment industry reputation that gives Pathway unique and continued access to the highest-quality investments. As a result, we have consistently created successful private equity programs for clients and have remained a leader among private equity management firms.
Pathway’s employees work out of offices in California (Home office), Rhode Island, London and Hong Kong. Pathway is an independent company, wholly owned by its 19 senior professionals. Pathway offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package.
It is our policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment based on race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, or other protected classification. All U.S. employees are covered by workers compensation.