At Cella, we strive to deliver a memorable service experience with every touchpoint and have been recognized for well over 10 years for making our Talent promoters of our business. The Talent Experience Agent supports our talent delivery operations across various phases of the business cycle which can include Talent onboarding, offboarding, and most importantly, ongoing Talent relationship management. This role demands focused energy and strong organizational skills to handle a high volume of dynamic interactions with internal and external stakeholders.
Who WE are:
We are passionate about helping people build meaningful careers and partnering with organizations to help them win. Cella is an award-winning leader in consulting, staffing and managed solutions for creative, marketing, digital and proposal development teams. Our secret sauce? The Cella Trifecta: we have the right people, we understand our clients and we deliver results. Together, we put passion to work.
We’re the only creative staffing firm to win the Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards for 10 years running.
We are teams built of thought leaders, collaborators, creators, and innovators. We work hard. We have fun. And, we do it all together. We are a community of people working together towards common goals and dreams- we celebrate our successes: our WINS, both big and small, and we unite under pressure to make the magic happen.
Who YOU are:
You are a dynamic, outgoing and organized professional, and will be the face of Cella’s Talent experience driving Cella's value of Service Excellence through regular and ongoing communication (calls, texts, emails) with Cella’s working Talent at key client accounts to better understand how we can support them in their roles and careers.
A few key responsibilities include:
- Become the face of Cella’s Talent experience through regular and ongoing communication (calls, texts, emails) with Cella’s working Talent at key client accounts to better understand how we can support them in their roles and careers.
- Through those communication efforts, gain a better understanding of the Talent’s position, goals, needs, development areas, struggles, and potential issues.
- Work directly with the Delivery and Sales team, as well as our clients, to inform them (both through our ATS & direct communication) of any areas of potential growth, concern, opportunities, etc.
- Plan monthly, quarterly and yearly initiatives to drive engagement and retention of Talent through virtual & in-person events, training opportunities, webinars, town halls, birthday/anniversary Cellabrations, etc. .
- Drive our redeployment services to place ending Talent with new opportunities through other client partners.
- Through Talent relationships, conduct referral outreaches to help fill current and future roles with Cella clients.
- Work alongside our Payroll team to communicate eligibility for holiday pay, tenure bonuses, sick pay and any other non-standard pay.
- Field general inquiries related to Talent questions, including: time and wages, resetting passwords for payroll system and general operational questions.
- Drive our NPS and Clearly Rated’s Best of Staffing scores through overall Service Excellence.
You are just as passionate about what you do, as we are in what we do. Passion shines through here, and if that’s what you’re looking for, Cella may be the right opportunity for you
What WE expect:
- 1+ years of experience working within a staffing environment, or experience in recruiting, or sourcing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills.
- A strong work ethic with a desire to succeed.
- Must be comfortable and have experience in a metrics-driven environment.
What YOU can expect:
- 3+ years of experience in customer service or recruiting.
- Extremely detail-oriented with strong organizational, interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills with a high degree of analytical review.
- High degree of professionalism and confidentiality.
- High degree of self-responsibility and ownership of assignments.
- Proven proficiency in MS Office (including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Thank you for your consideration, and we look forward to hearing from you!