Cella is the leading management consultancy and workforce solutions provider for in-house agencies and creative teams. We enable some of the world’s largest companies and best-known brands to deliver impactful, on-time, right-cost creative through the effective management of people, process, technology and finances. Our narrow focus enables us to be experts at the core practice of managing and operating in-house creative agencies and teams
We have musicians, yogi’s, bikers, skiers and snowboarders, Disney fanatics (a lot, actually), cycling lovers, makers and designers, gamers, and likely a few chefs that could give your favorite restaurants a run for their money. We have parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, sisters, brothers, daughters, sons, neighbors, friends, and… you get the point. We believe that bringing your whole self to work fosters creativity and productivity and that you are a trustworthy professional.
Our ethos is centered around three pillars: people, expertise, and impact. We put passion to work.
We understand the delicate balance between work and life. And while some say that work-life balance doesn’t exist..... well, they haven’t worked with us:
- 100% remote
- 3pm Fridays year-round
- Unlimited PTO from day 1!
- Sabbaticals based on years of service
- Wellness programs
- Paid Holidays plus additional Bonus Days off & Quiet Days with no meetings
- 3 paid volunteer days per year
- & there’s more!
Cella also provides life enhancing benefits such as:
- Employer paid contributions to health benefit packages including: medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid parental leave
- Monthly home office and cell phone reimbursement
- Laptop & accessories
- Corporate Donation Match- $100 per employee per year
The Operations Consulting Coordinator (OCC) will report to the Director of the Creative Operations Consulting practice and support our Lead Consultants and Engagement Managers in managing consulting engagements from kickoff through delivery ensuring the consulting team is set up for success. The OCC will work managing projects, organizing and developing deliverables, setting up discovery sessions, assisting in kickoff and delivery meetings, enabling the delivery of exceptional consulting engagements. The OCC is critical to the operational success of the team. This role will work alongside senior industry leaders, gaining industry knowledge across multiple industries with a potential career path into business and management consulting.
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Project Management experience preferred at an in-house marketing or creative team or at an external agency.
- Knowledge of inhouse Marketing and Creative departments or advertising agency experience
- Ability to learn to collect data through interviews and market research to support and create in-depth reports and presentations
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail with strong research capabilities
- Proven active listener
- Problem-solving skills
- Strategic and analytical thinker
- Effective interpersonal and team interactions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Effective interpersonal and team interactions
- Ability to proofread, format and edit PowerPoint decks.
- Real life experience in working in operations or marketing in an in-house creative team or external agency – Project management skills preferred
- College degree + 2 years of professional working experience, or 4-6 years professional working experience without college degree.
- Ability to think strategically and analytically
- Superior writing, communication, presentation, and organizational skills
- Extremely efficient with an attention to detail
- Adept at PowerPoint, Word, Excel and LucidChart
- Experience with Workfront or a workflow tool preferred
- Understanding of basic finances a plus
- Ability to self-manage workload and daily plans
- Works well with individuals at all levels of an organization
Education/Professional Experience Requirements:
- College degree plus two years professional working experience OR 6 years professional working experience
- Must show initiative and be able to work independently as needed
Most importantly, you embody our values of Service Excellence, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Passionate Performance and Employee Centricity. You are just as committed to what you do, as we are in what we do. Passion shines through here, and if that’s what you’re looking for, Cella may be the right opportunity for you.
Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? That's okay, please apply if Cella seems like the right values-fit for you.
Cella is an award-winning leader in consulting, staffing and managed solutions for creative, marketing, digital and proposal development teams. Our secret sauce? The Cella Trifecta: we have the right people, we understand our clients and we deliver results. Together, we put passion to work.
If you are interested in applying for this position please email your resume and letter of interest to email@example.com
Referrals are always welcome!!! Thank you for your thoughtful consideration.