EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- AA in Accounting or equivalent and at least 3-5 years processing of accounts payable experience.
- Basic knowledge of all applicable regulations that pertain to this position is required.
- Knowledge of the Bank Secrecy Act and Anti-Money Laundering policies, procedures and related programs.
- Good communication skills to treat internal and external customers with respect and dignity.
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting and communicating with accountants, customers and internal management.
- Good analytical skills to understand expense trends and forecasting.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should be proficient in Microsoft Office Products (mainly Excel and Word) and other general ledger software and applications; Prologue and Certify a plus.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee will operate in a general office environment, using office equipment such as a phone and a computer. The employee must be able to bend and squat occasionally when accessing storage.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate as compared to a private office with light foot traffic and office equipment. The employee must be able and willing to interact frequently with the general public.