- Assist in the due diligence of new deal opportunities – including, but not limited to the following:
- Review and analyze any quantitative due diligence
- Write comprehensive investment reports and present relevant opportunities to Investment Committee
- Oversee investment analysts on a variety of deal teams to insure quality of work and due diligence timeliness
- Work closely with partners on deal progress and recommendation to move forward or decline new opportunities
- Active participation in various meetings with managers
- Evaluate co-investment opportunities via modeling, conference calls with manager, and writing investment recommendation memos.
- Work with analysts to create quarterly client reports
- Create and participate in client presentations on an ad hoc basis
- Prepare Investment Plan for assigned clients.
- Approximately 5 years of investment analysis or related experience, ideally with some exposure to private equity and private equity fund investing.
- Undergraduate degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration.
- Attained or actively pursuing either:
- Masters in a related area
- Professional designation such as CFA or CPA
- Knowledge of private equity markets, financial markets and current market conditions
- Ability to efficiently use market data and trend analysis to evaluate investment opportunities
- Ability to manage people effectively
- Strong research and writing skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience of software applications such as MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
All regular full-time employees at Pathway Capital Management, LP enjoy a generous benefits package which includes:
- Employee Medical, Dental and Vision insurance coverage paid entirely by Pathway.
- *There is a low $45 per pay period contribution for Medical, Dental and Vision plan coverage of dependents*
- Pathway observes 10 holidays per year. All regular full-time employees are eligible for holiday pay.
- Pathway provides an additional 4 days paid Holiday Time Off during the weeks of Christmas or New Year’s Day to regular full-time employees.
More About Pathway Capital Management, LP
Pathway’s founders have accumulated significant experience as a team, working with more than 50 institutions in the development and management of their fund investment portfolios. Our clients include some of the largest corporate and public pension plans, government entities, and financial institutions in North America, Europe, and Asia.
Pathway has analyzed over 12,800 private equity fund opportunities for potential investment and has monitored over 3,000 private equity partnership investments. Our senior professionals have established long-term relationships with leading general partner groups and maintain an investment industry reputation that gives Pathway unique and continued access to the highest-quality investments. As a result, we have consistently created successful private equity programs for clients and have remained a leader among private equity management firms. Pathway is an independent company, wholly owned by 19 senior professionals/partners.
It is our policy to comply with all applicable national, federal and state laws prohibiting discrimination in employment based on race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, or other protected classification.
In order to be considered for any position, you must answer all required questions in our online application. Incomplete applications will be receive lower priority for consideration.