- Associates Degree and 1,000+ hours of experience working with adults that are diagnosed with dual disorders. Bachelor’s degree with experience is preferred.
- Experience working with single adults who have dual diagnosis, that have episodes of housing instability and homelessness. Knowledge of local housing resources and systems.
- Experience with and/or commitment to working in a diverse, continuum of services in a fast-paced, growing organization along with a demonstrated commitment to developing and delivering culturally responsive services.
- Must successfully pass the online Minnesota DHS Housing Sustaining/Transition Training.
- If eligible to be licensed, applicant must maintain licensure and communicate any changes in licensure status to supervisor immediately.
- Previous work experience in a behavioral health setting, and with programs serving individuals with dual diagnoses helpful.
- Must be available to work outside regular business hours on an occasional basis to meet client and program needs.
SALARY: $19.45 - $24.31 per hour, DOQ
BENEFITS: Avivo offers competitive salaries and compensation, including a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits include a generous PTO policy and company observed holidays as well as health and dental insurance, long-term disability insurance, life insurance, and a retirement savings plan. Health insurance coverage is also available for domestic partners, in addition to other optional benefits.
HOW TO APPLY: Please provide a letter of interest and resume highlighting your experiences and qualifications through our website at avivomn.org. If you have questions on your application, e-mail email@example.com
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Avivo is an equal opportunity employer and will recruit, hire, promote and transfer qualified persons into all job classifications regardless of race, gender, religion, skin color, national origin or ancestry, physical disability (including pregnancy) or mental disability, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, legally protected medical condition, family care status, marital status, veteran status, or genetic characteristics.