- 5+ years experience in an HR Business Partner or equivalent role.
- Experience in consulting, coaching, and guiding leaders through various people practices and programs, including (not limited to) performance management, compensation practices, employee relations.
- Experienced in acting as an employee advocate, upholding organizational values, and fostering a culture of inclusivity
- Strong experience with leading and resolving employee relations and conducting investigations.
- Knowledge of state and federal employment laws and regulations with the ability to apply into people practices and programs.
- Ability to use data to identify insights and turn into actionable plans.
- Ability to work in a matrixed, fast-paced, constantly changing and ambiguous environment.
- Demonstrated experiences in critical thinking, influencing and strategic problem solving
- Ability to build relationships based on trust, diplomacy and collaboration at all levels
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in driving diversity and inclusion work is preferred
- Ability to work successfully as a team member and independently.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Experience working with an HRIS system
The employee in this position must uphold the core values of LifeCenter; these include:
- Integrity: We are trustworthy, reliable, respectful, and accountable.
- Collaboration: We work in partnership with others, seeking to understand and be understood, and finding common ground and shared goals to build upon together.
- Courage: We take personal responsibility and face challenges head-on.
- Service: Through professionalism and dedication, we honor our commitment to serve others and our obligation to be good stewards of the gift of life.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or a related field and four years of human resource experience; or any combination of education, training, and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
- PHR designation, SHRM CP or equivalent preferred
- Experience resolving complex employee relations issues required
- Requires a valid driver’s license and access to an insured automobile or the ability to arrive and depart from work and work-related functions at expected times.
Based on considerations of various state requirements within our service area, Organ Procurement Organization industry practices, our hospital and community partner requirements, and our commitment to the safety of our people and communities, LifeCenter Northwest has made the decision to require members of our workforce to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by October 18, 2021.
Proof of vaccination, or applicable medical or religious exemption will be required as a condition of employment upon offer. For those that need to complete the vaccination series, start dates will be adjusted.
LifeCenter Northwest is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.