KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Demonstrated ability to provide creative sourcing solutions that achieve hiring goals to create a diverse and highly talented workforce.
- Proven experience in creating long-term sourcing/hiring strategies, achieving hiring goal, focused on diverse and inclusive hiring practices.
- Proven expertise in building relationships and maintaining business partnerships through collaboration and consulting.
- Demonstrated ability to use data to identify insights, communicate trends and develop hiring strategies to address talent gaps.
- Demonstrated courage in providing critical feedback to hiring teams and leadership regarding hiring process and candidate hiring decisions.
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated passion and proven capability for enhancing candidate experience.
- Ability to work in a matrixed, fast paced, constantly changing and ambiguous environment.
- Demonstrated experiences in critical thinking, influencing and strategic problem solving.
- Knowledge of state and federal employment laws and regulations as applicable to recruiting and hiring practices.
The employee in this position must uphold the core values of LifeCenter; these include:
- Integrity: We are trustworthy, reliable, respectful, and accountable.
- Collaboration: We work in partnership with others, seeking to understand and be understood, and finding common ground and shared goals to build upon together.
- Courage: We take personal responsibility and face challenges head-on.
- Service: Through professionalism and dedication, we honor our commitment to serve others and our obligation to be good stewards of the gift of life.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & JOB REQUIREMENTS
- 5+ years talent acquisition experience (e.g., recruiting, sourcing), industry experience related to role, or bachelor’s degree and 3+ years relevant experience.
- Experience in sourcing and full-cycle recruiting.
- A Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related preferred.
- Relevant work experience can be considered and substituted for academic requirements.
- Experience recruiting for the healthcare industry.
- Experience in establishing sourcing/hiring plans for diversity recruiting.
- Occasional travel may be required.
Based on considerations of various state requirements within our service area, Organ Procurement Organization industry practices, our hospital and community partner requirements, and our commitment to the safety of our people and communities, LifeCenter Northwest has made the decision to require members of our workforce to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by October 18, 2021.
Proof of vaccination, or applicable medical or religious exemption will be required as a condition of employment upon offer. For those that need to complete the vaccination series, start dates will be adjusted.
LifeCenter Northwest is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.