Midwest Family Mutual is a Property/Casualty Insurance Company looking for an experienced, customer focused individual to join our Agent Service Center team! This position is responsible for accurate and timely data entry/application processing, while providing excellent customer service to our independent agents and insureds. Qualified candidate will have a minimum of 3 years property/casualty insurance experience, with a strong emphasis in commercial lines, customer service and heavy call environment.
This is a remote (work from home) desk position and requires someone who works well independently as well as part of a remote team environment. A dedicated home office space, wired high speed internet connection is required. Midwest Family has maintained a remote work environment since 2006 with no intentions of bringing employees back into a physical office.
Work hours for this position are 9:00am – 6:00pm CST; Monday – Friday, with occasional overtime.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Timely review and processing of commercial quotes and new business applications.
- Answer billing questions and process payments for customers.
- Assist agents as needed through various means including incoming calls, email, live chat/instant messaging.
- Assist agents with personal lines changes and quotes.
- Work closely with the Underwriting and Marketing departments, and other areas within the company to deliver upon our mission statement.
- Provide exceptional customer service and quality of work in a fast-paced environment.
- Other functions may be assigned as business conditions change.