• A clear commitment to the educational philosophy of the school
• Previous experience playing the sport of Golf at a high school varsity, AAU, collegiate or professional level.
• Demonstrated and in-depth, fundamental knowledge of applicable rules and standards of the sport of Golf
• Ability to increase students’ understanding of game strategy and develop players’ individual areas of growth.
• Demonstrate the highest level of character and professionalism with excellent ethics
• Demonstrated interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with all athletic participants.
• Demonstrated ability to successfully collaborate with a broad and diverse school community
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated excellent attendance and punctuality
• Must pass a LiveScan fingerprinting background check
• Applicants must submit a COVID19 vaccine card and agree to weekly COVID-19 testing
• A clean driving record and valid California driver’s license. Will be subject to clearance through the California Motor Vehicles Report (MVR) and the standards for driving set by SHS insurance underwriters.
• Employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, no later than the first date of work, and to receive any and all COVID-19 vaccination boosters recommended for fully vaccinated persons by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the California Department of Public Health (CDPH), and/or the Los Angeles County Public Health Department no later than the date set forth by the School, unless employee requests and the School grants an exemption to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement as a reasonable accommodation for employees disability or sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.
• High School diploma or GED equivalent or higher education preferred
• Previous high school or college coaching experience is preferred
• CPR/First Aid certification (or willingness to gain proficiency)
Please submit online application, current resume, cover letter and sample of practice plan at: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=41779&clientkey=B58F74479D3E4429894E592A78B88B09