- Candidates for this key leadership position should be experienced, accomplished, and inclusive leaders with a significant background in community leadership of chemical and mental health.
- A degree in behavioral health or related field. Master’s or doctoral degree in business or healthcare is preferred
- 5 years demonstrated, successful experience managing both mental health and chemical health services
- Minimum of 10 years of experience with community-based programs.
- Must be licensed by the Board of Behavioral Health and Therapy, in the State of Minnesota, as an LADC in good standing.
- Dually-licensed professional (mental health and addictions) is desired.
- Demonstrated commitment to valuing diversity and contributing to an inclusive working and learning environment
- Experience creating and managing budgets effectively.
- Experience with and/or commitment to working in a diverse, continuum of services in a fast-paced, growing organization.
- Experience with and/or a demonstrated commitment to developing and delivering culturally responsive services.
SALARY: DOQ, Competitive
BENEFITS: Avivo offers competitive salaries and compensation, including a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits include a generous PTO policy and company observed holidays as well as health and dental insurance, long-term disability insurance, life insurance, and a retirement savings plan. Health insurance coverage is also available for domestic partners, in addition to other optional benefits.
HOW TO APPLY: Please provide a letter of interest and resume highlighting your experiences and qualifications through our website at https://avivomn.org. If you have questions on your application, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Avivo is a nonprofit organization which serves an average of 15,000 Minnesotans each year, helping them achieve recovery and career advancement while working to end homelessness. Avivo provides chemical and mental health services, career and technical education, employment services and housing and housing support services across the Twin Cities and greater Minnesota. Individuals and families who face personal or systemic barriers – poverty, homelessness, joblessness, chemical addiction or mental health concerns – find just the right services to achieve recovery and economic stability. We believe everyone deserves the chance to live well and work well. Avivo employees have direct, positive impact in people’s lives and are making lasting change in our community!
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Avivo is an equal opportunity employer and will recruit, hire, promote and transfer qualified persons into all job classifications regardless of race, gender, religion, skin color, national origin or ancestry, physical disability (including pregnancy) or mental disability, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, legally protected medical condition, family care status, marital status, veteran status, or genetic characteristics.