Creative Thinkers, Data Geeks & Digital Experts – Location3 is a digital marketing agency that delivers enterprise-level strategy with local market activation. Founded in 1999 and located in the heart of Denver, Location3 has a staff of 55+ full-time employees who develop and execute digital marketing strategies for global, national and local brands. More than half of Location3’s client base has worked with the agency for at least three years, as Location3 improves the digital performance of client partners in industries such as Travel & Hospitality, Education, Healthcare, Restaurants, Retail, Financial Services, Telecomm, Franchise Systems and more.
Location3 is looking for passionate people who want to work with a performance-driven company. We emphasize working hard to bring our clients the results they seek, and celebrating those wins together in a positive and fun work environment. We believe collaboration is key to driving outcomes, and our open office environment contributes to that goal. We also believe that bonding is equally important, and our company golf day, ski day, and monthly town hall happy hours work to create synergy among colleagues and teams. On top of working and playing hard together, we also offer a very competitive benefits package, complete with medical, dental, vision, 401K and a deeply discounted gym membership.
The primary responsibility for the Local Marketing Communications Manager is educating both regional corporate teams and groups of franchisees on LOCALACT program offerings across all partners. The ideal candidate will have excellent project management skills, experience in local digital marketing (primarily Search and Social), and excellent relationship building and customer service skills.
- The Local Marketing Communications Manager will partner with and support the Director of Local Performance to build partnerships with mid-level corporate contacts within franchise system partners
- Assist in driving franchisee retention through education via email, webinars, and calls.
- Manage a communication calendar across all partners
- Host 5+ webinars per month to explain the benefits of franchise digital marketing
- Understand all partner relationship needs, concerns, programs, and performance KPIs.
- Work with Location3 marketing to customize monthly newsletters to all customers to keep them engaged.
- Provide initial, and ongoing training to corporate contacts to enable them to effectively use LOCALACT
- Ability to understand the needs of franchisees and nuances between systems to best support the corporate teams
- Fully understand LOCALACT updates and how they affect each partner
- Provide franchise support for periodic, high level escalation instances
- Partner closely with the product, account management, customer support and leadership teams to drive customer satisfaction within the franchise marketing support layer teams and franchisees
- Energized by solving problems and finding opportunities to make partners successful
- Ensure partner expectations are set appropriately