EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Must have at least 5 years of facility maintenance or property management experience.
- Must be capable of performing repair functions such as paint touch up, sheetrock repair, hanging pictures, installing shelves, and repairing hardware.
- Must have some basic knowledge of plumbing, electrical, HVAC systems
• Should possess basic knowledge in Microsoft Office Products and other Database software;
• Employee will be required to complete a monthly expense reimbursement form;
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee will operate in a general office environment, using office equipment such as a phone and a computer. The employee must have full range of motion and be able to bend, squat, and crawl when investigating repairs that need to be made.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate as compared to a private office with light foot traffic and office equipment. The employee must be able and willing and able to interact frequently with the general public.
- Occasional travel, after-hours, and weekend work is a possibility
- Incumbents require sufficient mobility to work in an office setting and operate office equipment; sit for extended periods of time; perform repetitive motion of hands and wrists.
- Vision sufficient to read small print, computer screens and other printed documents.
- Ability to communicate so others will be able to clearly understand a normal conversation
- Ability to bend and twist.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Ability to carry 50 pounds.
- Ability to operate office equipment.
- Ability to reach in all directions.