JNR Incorporated is one of the leading providers of Travel and Prepaid Card Incentives in the industry. Our solutions help companies of different industries and sizes drive desired behaviors, motivate performance and reward loyalty – all while improving bottom line success.
We are currently seeking a talented and driven Sales Executive to join our dynamic team. This position is responsible for pursuing sales opportunities through traditional channels and by utilizing new technology to reach new prospective clients in the Incentive industry. The ideal candidate must possess strong interpersonal skills and a customer focused approach. Proven experience in the Incentives industry, specifically related to Travel and Prepaid Card programs, is paramount.
Please visit our website for more information on our niche Incentive products: https://www.jnrcorp.com/
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Maintain relationships with current clients, and build and maintain relationships with new clients
- Prepare and deliver presentations on services provided
- Prepare reports on goals, sales, and prospects
- Ensure client satisfaction and service levels are exceeding clients expectations
- Participate in events and conferences on behalf of JNR for the purposes of expanding the business
- Negotiate and close deals, to include handling complaints or objections
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Requirements, or Competencies:
- Bachelors Degree in Business or related discipline
- 5 years of proven experience selling incentive programs
- Passionate about sales
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, desire to deliver results
- Ability to create and deliver presentations
- Fast learner and quick thinker
- Professional, articulate, and organized
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills across all levels of the organization
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to travel as needed
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, etc.)
Benefits and Perks:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance plans
- 401K and financial planning
- PTO + Sick Days + Paid Holidays + Get your birthday off!
- Business casual work environment
- Access to Gym and Game room in building
The physical and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; talk or hear: sit at a desk, work under florescent lighting, and look at a computer for a long period of time. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Equal Opportunity Employer
JNR is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. JNR does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, ability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by country, regional or local law.
In accordance with local “Fair Chance” Ordinance(s), qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, will be considered for employment.
We participate in E-Verify.