At EDCO our mission is to provide the healthcare industry with a robust, automated medical record indexing solution. Not just any solution, but one that improves indexing accuracy and creates efficiencies for our customers. All things that positively impact patient care. We are looking for a Software Product Owner to join our team in Sioux Falls, SD.
In the Software Product Owner role at EDCO, you will work closely with business leaders to plan and prioritize feature development to meet business goals. You will provide vision and direction to assigned Agile development team(s) and stakeholders throughout feature development.
- Collaborate with business leaders to plan and prioritize features for development that align with business initiatives and product strategy.
- Consult with stakeholders to define requirements and ensure feature goals are met.
- Lead the gathering of requirements and acceptance criteria of requests.
- Set and manage expectations for release of work completed by the team.
- Work hands-on with the development team to address daily prioritization needs, provide real-time feedback, and proactively work to remove impediments.
- Prioritize team backlog and ensure adequate work is prepared for future sprints.
- Ensure high-level of quality across EDCO products by reviewing all completed development team work to confirm its alignment with the description, definition of done, and acceptance criteria.
- 5+ years of experience as a hands-on business analyst, product owner, or product manager of software-based solutions.
- High School diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Agile process experience in a software development setting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong team player with ability to partner across departments.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent listening, interpersonal and decision-making skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing needs and dynamics.
- Ability to organize time and projects efficiently.
EDCO Health Information Solutions provides a combination of software, services, and process knowledge to optimize the management of health information in acute and ambulatory settings throughout North America. By leveraging Solarity technology, EDCO has enabled healthcare facilities to maximize efficiencies, reduce cost, and streamline health information to improve patient care. For more information, go to www.SolaritybyEDCO.com
EDCO is an equal opportunity employer.