Support the general operations and projects of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM application (Protech CRM) product by becoming the primary applications support, configurations and reporting specialist for internal web-based application and portions of the public website.
- Assist CRM organizational operations and internal users by resolving Tier II tickets, project and planning meeting participant, requiring initiative to improve usage and processes, maintain data integrity, and ticket resolution
- Manage and create CRM reports, queries, and dashboards by gathering requirements, designing, testing, and ongoing maintenance relying on experience and judgement
- Become a process expert on ACSI’s CRM custom calculations, cyclical events and workflows related to membership renewal, events, publication division, and accounting process support; initiate trouble and inquiry tickets; problem mitigation
- Assist Business Systems Analyst with application and project life cycle activities, and related duties
- Assist in the management of tickets and maintain the relationship with our Protech Associates CRM vendor
- Assist in configurations, testing, and projects
- All other duties as assigned