EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 3 years Encompass Administrator experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred and a minimum of five years in home lending experience;
- Prior experience working with Loan officers through loan scenarios strongly preferred;
- Presentation skills at Production, Operations and Executive Levels;
- Strong analytical and communication skills including written and verbal skills;
- Working knowledge of Investor, Agency, Non-agency and Mortgage Insurance guidelines/products; and
- Mortgage loan origination system knowledge.
- General computer application experience including Word, Excel, outlook, etc;
- Work independently and in a cooperative team environment; and
- Accuracy and attention to detail required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should be proficient in Microsoft Office Products. Individual should also be able to embrace loan operating systems working to support/improve/and grow loan operating systems to maximize their success at 1st Security Bank. Employee should also work with other programs in order to grow Home Lending.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee will operate in a general office environment, using office equipment such as a phone and a computer. The employee must be able to bend and squat occasionally when accessing storage.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate as compared to a private office with light foot traffic and office equipment. The employee must be able and willing and able to interact frequently with the general public.