SUMMARY: The Encompass Analyst I will be an integral part of the Encompass 360 team; both in an administrative capacity, and as a help desk representative, and will play a significant role in improving Encompass end-user experience.
This position will document Home Lending Department Encompass end-user procedures and processes and work collaboratively with the Encompass team to update, draft, and maintain job aids, procedure documents, workflow charts, and other documentation. Under the direction of the Encompass System Admin Manager, this position will perform and/or coordinate system testing and assist with end-user training.
This position will provide internal customers and coworkers with software-specific technical support and process/workflow assistance, remotely and/or on-site, including explaining features of the Loan Operating System and answering questions about Encompass functionality and procedures. They will apply basic diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions, and escalate complex problems when required. Providing a high level of professionalism and cheerful customer service, this position will interact with employees in all positions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Document Encompass end-user processes and procedures, report findings to Home Lending Encompass System Admin Manager.
- Update, draft, and maintain job aids, procedure documents, workflow charts, and other documentation as per policies and procedures established by Home Lending Department Managers.
- Perform system testing.
- Coordinate and record results of end-user testing.
- Assist in end-user training.
- Record Encompass meeting minutes.
- Assist in responding to help desk requests from internal customers and coworkers and provide a high level of customer service and appropriate sense of urgency.
- Escalate complex issues to other Encompass team staff and/or submit support cases directly to Encompass, as applicable.
- Act as a subject matter expert on applications and process support.
- Ability to pick up on trending issues and make suggestions for a better process.
- Prioritize the impact individual issues may have on day to day production.
- Assist with documenting system changes in Excel tracking log for compliance purposes.
- Performs other duties as assigned.