EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Mortgage banking experience preferred with the markets served by 1st Security Bank.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional customer service orientation. Customer may be internal employee or external customer.
- Must demonstrate a high level of organization, attention to detail, and thoroughness.
- Knowledge of mortgage banking procedures including an understanding of loan processing.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and best practices.
- Strong information management, organization, planning and detail orientation.
- Demonstrated initiative, reliability; ability to multi-task, manage stress and meet deadlines.
- Professional personal presentation; proper manners, etiquette.
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times.
- Must be bondable.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should be proficient in Microsoft Office Products and other Database software. Solid word processing and computer database skills with accurate keyboarding at 60+ wpm.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee will operate in a general office environment, using office equipment such as a phone and a computer. The employee must be able to bend and squat occasionally when accessing storage. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate as compared to a private office with light foot traffic and office equipment. The employee must be able and willing to interact frequently with the general public.