- Bachelor’s degree in a Finance related Major
- At least 2 years of related experience required, Lock Desk experience a plus.
- Team Player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to provide best in class customer service to other departments.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with an emphasis in Excel and Access
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and multi-tasking environment.
- Strong organization and time management skills as well as close attention to detail.
- Experience with Encompass, Optimal Blue and Compass Analytics would be a plus.
- Must be bondable.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should be proficient in Microsoft Office Products and other Database software. Solid word processing and computer database skills with accurate keyboarding at 60+ wpm.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee will operate in a general office environment, using office equipment such as a phone and a computer.The employee must be able to bend and squat occasionally when accessing storage.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate as compared to a private office with light foot traffic and office equipment.The employee must be able and willing to interact frequently with the general public.