By joining the Bio-Techne team you will have an impact on future cutting-edge research. Bio-Techne, and all of its brands, provides tools for researchers in Life Sciences and Clinical Diagnostics.
The Marketing Automation Specialist will work within our Marketing Automation Team to support our campaign management and digital marketing teams to develop and deploy our email and nurture programs to increase customer engagement and drive revenue. This role facilitates the development of emails and landing pages using Marketo and provides strategic recommendations to improve performance based on the ROI/effectiveness of these programs. A successful candidate will stay abreast of new technologies and changes in the digital marketing environment to best serve the objectives of the organization. Continuously improve efficiency and effectiveness of marketing business processes.
- Prepare Marketo emails, landing page, form, and campaigns as needed and on time.
- Build and execute Marketing Automation campaigns across platforms including Marketo programs and nurture streams.
- Understanding of nurture program functionality, capabilities and build upon request
- Segment and analyze prospect database to target campaigns and provide targeting recommendations
- Application of tracking on all Marketing Automation tactics
- Reporting on Marketing Automation programs to highlight opportunities for enhancement to improve metrics & KPIs.
- Perform testing of emails, campaigns, pages, and data as needed and on time
- Assist with Marketo data hygiene, system maintenance and lead management
- Prepare and import lists into Marketo
- Assist with Marketing Automation specific troubleshooting requests as submitted
- Perform additional duties as assigned