- Bachelors degree in Chemistry, Engineering, Statistics or related discipline required.
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant with lab and manufacturing equipment.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical manufacturing required.
- Demonstrated math and technical skills required.
- 5+ years of experience preferred. Experience in GMP/GLP/ISO regulated environment preferred.
SPL offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package and a pleasant work environment.
SPL is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other status protected by applicable local, state or federal law.