- High School Diploma or High School Equivalency Diploma (HSE);
- Ability to educate individuals and family members on the domains of recovery;
- Ability to work under strict confidentiality and to be receptive of feedback and supervision for improvement;
- Basic computer skills, text messaging, e-mailing, and Internet navigation;
- Appropriate written and verbal communication skills;
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to interact with diverse internal and external individuals;
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19 with a Centers for Disease Control (CDC) or World Health Organization (WHO) authorized vaccine (or approved for an exemption as a reasonable accommodation due to a qualified disability or sincerely held religious belief or other legal basis). Applicants should not provide medical or genetic information in their applications; and
- We seek talented, dedicated individuals from all walks of life who possess a strong commitment to this mission. Individuals with lived experience are encouraged to apply.
Travel Requirements: Ability to travel throughout the five boroughs via public transportation and/or agency vehicle.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The responsibilities and requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, minimum education, training, licensing, experience and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
The Fortune Society is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of conviction history, race, religion/creed, citizenship status, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military status, predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status or marital status.