Customer Integration Project Manager
What We Seek
Our Customer Support team is looking for a highly motivated and talented Integration Project Manager to assist in managing technical integration for our growing set of school partnerships. Carnegie Learning is pushing the boundaries of educational content and software, with the goal of making education more accessible for teachers and students. To do this effectively, we must navigate an increasingly complex world of school and vendor integrations. In this position you will play a critical role in creating and maintaining integrations for hundreds of school districts, provisioning access to our award-winning software products and helping over 500,000 students across the country learn math, world languages, and English language arts. As a member of the Customer Support team, the Project Manager reports to the Director of Customer Support and works closely with the Chief Information Officer (CIO). The rest of this very collaborative team includes integration specialists, members of the Customer Success team, field employees who provide professional development and account management, product managers and software engineers.
What Your Day Will Look Like
- Track and communicate status of all active and pending customer and vendor integrations.
- Work with the Sales and Customer Success teams to prioritize integrations.
- Identify integrations that are at risk of delay or failure and work with stakeholders across departments to mitigate the risk.
- Coach team members in their responsibilities to the team, assign activities to individual team members and track progress.
- Manage information about completed integrations and ensure visibility to the support team and other stakeholders.
- Work with the Sales team to identify integration needs upstream in the sales pipeline
- Work with Engineering and Product teams to plan and roll out new integration options
- Work with Sales, Professional Learning, Customer Success and other teams to identify and document areas for improvement within the integration process.
- Manage relationships with vendors providing integration services to school partners.
- Participate in planning and design of improvements and automation for the integration process.
- Develop deep understanding of the business domain.
- Perform other related duties and special projects as required.
What Should Be In Your Bookbag
- At least two (2) years' experience onboarding or other customer-facing projects.
- Ability to plan and manage projects at a task level for self and other resources
- Experience managing projects, tasks and schedules
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High commitment to quality
- Team-oriented and self-directed
- Analytical and critical thinking applied to complex problems
- Multitasking across concurrent projects with varying schedules
- Effective, goal-oriented work across multi-disciplinary teams
- Able to use project management tools, like Asana and Microsoft Project
What Gives Us Purpose
Carnegie Learning is a leading provider of K-12 education technology, curriculum, and professional learning solutions. With the highest quality, research-based offerings for K-12 math, literacy, world languages, and more, Carnegie Learning is changing the way we think about learning and creating powerful results for teachers and students alike. At Carnegie Learning we strive to create an environment where people want to work - one where the larger team comes first, where trying new things (and sometimes failing) is encouraged, and where we pursue our mission relentlessly.
Carnegie Learning is a major disruptive force in the digital curriculum market by combining world-class research, differentiated technology, best in class content together with a world-class mission-oriented team. This is where you come in! Are you ready to do the best work of your career and shape the future of learning?
What We Provide
- Named a Pittsburgh Top Workplace five years in a row
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Virtual health services
- Basic life and disability insurance is offered at no cost
- HSA, FSA, DCSA, and Commuter saving accounts
- 401k with company match
- Employee assistance program
- Pet and Legal services insurance
- Generous paid time off and holidays
- Variable compensation opportunities
- Business casual work environment
- Mission-driven culture
- Flexible working hours, leveraging remote capabilities
What We Believe
We respect and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics, and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to collectively and more effectively address the issues that face our business and industry. Carnegie Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer.