- Master’s degree in mental health, psychology, applied behavior analysis or related field.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) and Licensed as a Behavior Analyst by the AZ Board of Psychological Examiners, preferred.
- 2+ years of experience and direct contact with individuals with intellectual disabilities preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of behavioral theory and applied behavior analysis.
- Understanding of the characteristics and behaviors associated with intellectual disability, autism spectrum disorder and psychiatric disorders.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to handle intense emotional situations.
- Ability to apply behavioral principles.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to maintain a Class 1 Fingerprint Clearance Card.
Hacienda HealthCare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.