Under direct supervision of the Spa and Fitness Director Massage Therapist provides professional massage and body treatments to Members while using a variety of modalities.
Massage Therapists Duties:
- Must utilize appropriate products and knowledge of wellness practices to effectively meet the needs of our Members.
- Use Spa products in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Must follow proper clock in and clock out protocols as well as following “Spa Specific” prep times.
- Guide Members through our Spa Menu and help them select treatments that would benefit them.
- Attend and participate in meetings and training sessions.
- Design sessions around Members specific needs, complaints or problem areas.
- Utilize Mindbody Scheduling Software for all spa appointments and prep time.
- Charge Members accordingly and include any enhancements at the correct fee.
- Arrive 15 minutes before an appointment and clock out no later than 15 minutes after the appointment has ended.
- Maintain a near, clean work area in accordance with California safety requirements.
- Restock on hand inventory and provide Spa Director with monthly back bar inventory.
- Develop a synergetic relationship with Members and takes note of specific Member injuries, aliments and maintain a professional and gracious attitude when receiving Member feedback.
- Ensures that safety standards are met, and that department and facility policies are adhered to.
- Maintain respectful and professional demeanor at all times with Front Desk Attendants and all other co-workers.
- Promptly report any concerns or feedback to Management.
- Employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the company as requested by the supervisor.