Join Aprio's People Advisory team and you will help clients maximize their opportunities. Aprio, LLP is a progressive, fast-growing firm looking for a Experienced Payroll Associate to join their dynamic team.
Work with a top 50 CPA-led advisory firm that is passionate for what’s next. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, Aprio has more than 700 team members working in offices and remotely across the U.S. Come serve national and international clients doing business in and out of 50 countries with team members that speak more than 30 languages. At Aprio, you’ll discover a culture grounded in 31 fundamental behaviors that guide our interactions with each other and our clients every day. We are proud to be a “Best Place to Work” and have the highest ranking on Glassdoor among the top 50 public accounting firms.
- Processes client payrolls (weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, and monthly) in an accurate and timely fashion
- Provide support related to payroll processing, payroll systems management, and state employer requirements
- Provide consulting regarding payroll compliance for fringe & employer benefits, retirement, and PTO
- Establish client work within internal project management tracking system and maintain accurate records of client data
- Work with clients as needed to run special off-cycle payrolls
- Coordinates with client on employee benefits including open enrollments, renewals, changes, and terminations for benefits programs including medical, life, dental, disability, and 401k that affect payroll processing
- Prepares various payroll other ad-hoc reports as requested
- Collaborate with others and contribute to great team member relationships
- Have a continuous learning mindset on new aspects and areas of compliance in payroll, benefits, and human resources