Aprio is launching People Advisory Services and is looking for an experienced Payroll Associate to join our team. As part of our expert in-house People Advisory team, you will deliver superior client service and manage our client’s most trusted process- payroll compliance. We have hundreds of clients who depend upon us to provide timely and accurate delivery of their payroll. If you thrive working as part of a collaborative team environment, enjoy building client relationships, and can successfully work independently in a virtual environment, then this is the opportunity for you.
At Aprio you will work with a top 50 CPA-led advisory firm that is passionate for what’s next. With more than 600 team members in 24 states, Aprio is headquartered in Atlanta, GA with offices in North Carolina, Nashville, New York, and Birmingham, Alabama, and our fully remote team, Aprio Cloud. Come serve national and international clients doing business in and out of 40 countries with team members that speak more than 30 languages. At Aprio, you’ll discover a culture grounded in 31 fundamental behaviors that guide our interactions with each other and our clients every day. We are proud to have been honored as a “Best Place to Work” since 2016 and have the highest ranking on Glassdoor among the top 50 public accounting firms.
- Processes client payrolls (weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, and monthly) in an accurate and timely fashion
- Provide support related to payroll processing, payroll systems management, and state employer requirements
- Provide consulting regarding payroll compliance for fringe & employer benefits, retirement, and PTO
- Establish client work within internal project management tracking system and maintain accurate records of client data
- Work with clients as needed to run special off-cycle payrolls
- Coordinates with client on employee benefits including open enrollments, renewals, changes, and terminations for benefits programs including medical, life, dental, disability, and 401k that affect payroll processing
- Prepares various payroll other ad-hoc reports as requested
- Collaborate with others and contribute to great team member relationships
- Have a continuous learning mindset on new aspects and areas of compliance in payroll, benefits, and human resources