- High school diploma or GED/HSE required, Bachelor’s degree preferred;
- At least one year of administrative support experience required;
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, including experience running reports using Excel; and experience working with and running reports from databases;
- Superior customer service skills and the ability to work with internal and external partners at a variety of levels;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus;
- Strong organizational skills and a good eye for detail;
- The ability to juggle numerous priorities at once;
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19 with a Centers for Disease Control (CDC) or World Health Organization (WHO) authorized vaccine (or approved for an exemption as a reasonable accommodation due to a qualified disability or sincerely held religious belief or other legal basis). Applicants should not provide medical or genetic information in their applications; and
- We seek talented, dedicated individuals from all walks of life who possess a strong commitment to this mission. Individuals with lived experience are encouraged to apply.
Travel Requirements: May require travel to our Long Island City, NY 11101 location.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The responsibilities and requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, minimum education, training, licensing, experience and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
The Fortune Society is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of conviction history, race, religion/creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military status, predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status or marital status.