- Collect customer profile information, type of equipment, customer’s current parts and service providers and enter into the CRM database.
- Perform “After Sale” follow up on units sold to include machine overview while building relationships. Provide customer with contact information for aftermarket sales opportunities and future warranty extensions and support.
- Follow up on select repairs coming out of the service shop within one week of return to the customer. Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Solicit service work by selling machine inspections, developing repair quotes, customized maintenance inspection programs and service scheduling in conjunction with Service Managers at the Branch locations.
- Promote parts sales to all customers. Offer parts packages for on location stock programs including filter sales, hardware, hoses, couplings, lubricants, repair parts, telematics and any other parts that may be needed by the customer. Actively pursue wear parts sales. Inform customers of our parts and component inventories.
- Keep an active eye open for customer equipment needs and refer them to the appropriate sales person. Be sure to enter leads/opportunities into CRM software to notify Sales Manager, Account Manager and Product Support Manager.
- Submit input for marketing and promotional opportunities that will assist the overall effort.
- Prepare and enter all customer call activities into CRM Software every day for quality tracking and enhanced communications to all departments.
- Bachelor's degree or one or two years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience working in Product Support, Parts, Counter Sales/Outside Sales, Warehouse or Construction would be a good fit.
- A willingness to learn. We are willing to train!
- Ability to analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals and technical procedures.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, proportions percentages, area, circumference and volume; apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry
We offer a very competitive compensation plan including: above average hourly rate, monthly spiff incentives, benefits, and long term career opportunities within our company for the right individual! If this describes you and you're committed to developing a highly rewarding career, we want to hear from you!
We are committed to achieving workforce diversity reflective of our communities. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.