This position requires a professional that is:
- Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor (LADC)
- Eligible to practice and /or supervise chemical health services in compliance with MN Statutes 9530 (245G) & MN Board of Behavioral Health & Therapy.
- Dual Licensure is preferred: Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor (LADC) and Licensed Mental Health Professional (LICSW, LMFT, LPCC).
- Must be licensed and in compliance with the appropriate licensure board, i.e. Board of Behavioral Health & Therapy, Board of Social Work, Board of Marriage and Family Therapy, or another licensing board.
- Three years of providing 245G services and two years supervisory experience.
- Must have demonstrated knowledge and / or experience in culturally specific services and the treatment needs of women and families impacted by chemical dependency and dual diagnosis.
- Demonstrated knowledge and expertise working with individuals and families experiencing chemical dependency and / or dual diagnosis.
- Experience with an Electronic Health Record required, preferably with Procentive.
- Strong knowledge of 245G: Know and understand the implications of this chapter, chapter 245A, and sections 626.556, 626.557, and 626.5572.
- Knowledge of community resources and ability to establish and maintain professional relationships.
- Ability to utilize broad based knowledge of therapeutic and evidence based interventions.
- Experience and / or training in trauma informed care and able to work effectively within a diverse environment.
- Support and provide leadership in Avivo’s Undoing Racism and Promoting Diversity Initiatives.
- Effective communication, organizational and documentation skills that meet professional practices and program expectations to include: knowledge of screening and assessing, goal planning and review, case noting, discharge planning and follow-up.
- Participate in the management team meetings and professional development opportunities.
- Meet revenue performance goals and provide ongoing reports on required budget items, projecting changes during the course of the year. Monitor ongoing costs and make recommendations for modifications.
- Ensure coordination and compliance with funding sources, licensing authorities, and key stakeholders to safeguard financial sustainability of programs.
- Maintain outcome-based statistics, demographics, reporting per funder and organization requirements.
- Work in collaboration with the Volunteer Services to assist with supporting interns or volunteer positions which may fall within your program area.
- Program Director will play a role in providing some direct group or individual clinical services.
- Ensure compliance of program regarding Department of Human Services (245G), federal rules and regulations.
- Ability to pass/ clear DHS Background Study.
- 2+ years freedom from problematic substance use.
- Capable of independent travel with valid driver’s license and insurance preferred.
- Due to the provision of residential treatment services, the ability to work outside of normal business hours and maintain rotational on call availability and emergency on site response is essential.
SALARY: $70,000-$74,000, based on experience
BENEFITS: Avivo offers competitive salaries and compensation, including a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits include a generous PTO policy and company observed holidays as well as health and dental insurance, long-term disability insurance, life insurance, and a retirement savings plan. Health insurance coverage is also available for domestic partners, in addition to other optional benefits.
HOW TO APPLY: Please visit our website to submit your application and resume highlighting your experiences and qualifications through our website at https://avivomn.org. If you have questions on your application, e-mail email@example.com
Avivo serves an average of 15,000 Minnesotans each year, helping them achieve recovery, employment, and economic advancement. Founded in 1960, Avivo provides chemical and mental health services, career education, and employment services. We specialize in helping individuals and families who face personal or systemic barriers – poverty, homelessness, joblessness, chemical addiction or mental health concerns – achieve recovery and economic stability. We believe everyone deserves the chance to live well and work well. For more information, visit avivomn.org.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Avivo is an equal opportunity employer and will recruit, hire, promote and transfer qualified persons into all job classifications regardless of race, gender, religion, skin color, national origin or ancestry, physical disability (including pregnancy) or mental disability, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, legally protected medical condition, family care status, marital status, veteran status, or genetic characteristics.