American Aluminum Extrusion, Roscoe’s local manufacturer, is growing! Contribute your manufacturing or production skills to our industry-leading extrusion team. In face of new projects and equipment additions, we are searching for additional Millwright Mechanic to join our 1st and 2nd shift crews at our Roscoe Facility.
About This Position:
AAE has an immediate opening for Millwright Mechanics on our 1st and 2nd shifts. This full-time hourly position is located in Roscoe, IL.
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair pneumatic, hydraulic or mechanical equipment.
- Mechanical trouble shooting and the ability to disassemble, repair and reassemble mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
- Knowledge of machining, milling and fabrication.
- Ability to complete accurate documentation.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions, working safely.
- Flexible to work overtime as required.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Ability to work on the production floor with exposure to dust, fumes, odors, loud noise, and varying temperatures.
- Ability to do work requiring standing with frequent stooping, bending, reaching overhead and sufficient manual dexterity to perform all aspects of the job.
- Ability to lift and move parts/equipment up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to climb up/down ladders and stairs, negotiate uneven or moving surfaces, and work at varying heights.