Norris McLaughlin, P.A., has an opening for a corporate associate with at least 2-5 years of corporate, securities and transactional experience. The firm has a steady client base of corporate, entrepreneur and M&A clients that require a skilled corporate associate to assist in a wide variety of business transactions and contract negotiations, both domestic and overseas. The position provides the opportunity to further develop skills and to be an integral part of our Business Law Group.
- Providing counsel to businesses in all phases of their corporate existence, from formation through merger and acquisition
- Draft and negotiate entity governance documents
- Support clients in securities transactions, private placements, investments and M&A activity
- Juris Doctorate Degree
- Experience in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, securities, or financing
- Excellent contract drafting skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Must be bar admitted in the state of New Jersey
- Familiarity with other jurisdictions a plus
- Multiple languages a plus, but not required
If a sophisticated corporate and transactional practice in a high quality of life firm sounds appealing, give this opportunity serious consideration.
To be considered for this position you must fill out and complete the online application. Please remember to attach your cover letter and resume to your online application.