By joining the Bio-Techne team, you will have an impact on future cutting-edge research. Bio-Techne and all of its brands provides tools for researchers in Life Sciences and Clinical Diagnostics.
This position is the point of contact for coordinating sample testing with internal and external service providers. They would assist in evaluating testing requirements based on customer needs as well as assisting in internal testing and evaluation of data.
- Coordinate customer sample testing with outsourced vendors, both in process and final release
- Coordinate incoming materials testing.
- Review newly written or revised product specifications, documents, labels and literature for accuracy and completeness. Write documents as needed.
- Report required metrics to management on a periodic basis.
- Monitor quality systems through periodic complaint meetings, reports, trending, and annual quality review.
- Write or review newly written or revised validation plans and review the completed validations for accuracy and completeness.
- Assist in writing test protocols for tech transfer events.
- Exercises judgment on delegation of duties to direct reports
- Ability to communicate and influence across multiple groups and sites.
- Demonstrates EPIC values in daily work.
- Follows company policies and practices as outlined in the Handbook and follows guidelines regarding safety as outlined in the AWAIR, Chemical Hygiene and Exposure Control manuals in accordance with the job.