By joining the Bio-Techne team you will have an impact on future cutting-edge research. Bio-Techne, and all of its brands, provides tools for researchers in Life Sciences and Clinical Diagnostics.
This position is responsible for purifying polyclonal/monoclonal antibodies in a GMP Lab, following GMP guidelines. This includes, but is not limited to GMP, other products used by pharma and IVD customers. Purifies polyclonal/monoclonal antibodies by column chromatography, using a variety of techniques and equipment. Filter, aliquot, and bottling of product using aseptic techniques, and submits to bulk inventory. Documents batch records following GMP guidelines. This person will be expected to either work a Sunday to Thursday or Tuesday to Saturday shift.
- Purification of antibodies.
- Cleans, validates equipment and procedures, and ensures the lab is ready for internal and external audits.
- Revises specifications, SOP’s and documents as needed, and submits to manager for review.
- Ensures chemicals, stock buffers, and equipment calibration are up to date. Submits orders to restock chemicals, raw materials, and consumables when needed.
- Requires continuous supervision and monitoring.
- Follows company policies and practices as outlined in Handbook and follow guidelines regarding safety as outline in the AWAIR, Chemical Hygiene and Exposure Control manuals in accordance to the job.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.