Qualifications & Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required; Associate Degree in a related field is preferred
- 5+ years of experience managing a warehouse/distribution operation
- 2+ years of experience leading and managing a team
- Experience working with an inventory tracking system
- Experience with sourcing and fulfilling in a warehouse setting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand or move around for long periods. Regularly required to lift, sit, balance, twist, stoop, kneel and reach with hands/arms. Frequently works in fluctuating temperatures. Occasionally lift up to 50 pounds and walk, use stairways to climb to multiple floors within the company. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
All regular fulltime employees, you are eligible to participate in our generous benefits package:
- Medical / Vision with generous dependent coverage
- Dental - 100% company paid
- Long Term Disability – 100% company paid
- Basic Life Plan – 100% company paid
- Voluntary Products (Aflac and Guardian)
- EAP and 24/7 Virtual Mental Health – 100% company paid
- 4 weeks of paid vacation (prorated based on hire date)
- 11 paid holidays + 1 Floating Holiday
- Personal Day and Birthday holiday
- Retirement benefits w/ company match
- Continuing Education Reimbursement Program
Statement of Faith
We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful men, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential.
We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life.
We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the everlasting conscious punishment of the lost.
To bring the love of Jesus and hope for a new life to our homeless neighbors.
To see every homeless neighbor - beloved, redeemed, restored
This position is subject to a pre-employment background check and must be able to pass a five -panel drug screen including THC.