At EDCO our mission is to provide the healthcare industry with a robust, automated medical record indexing solution. Not just any solution, but one that improves indexing accuracy and creates efficiencies for our customers. All things that positively impact patient care.
In the Senior Software Engineer role at EDCO, you will create innovative solutions for complex problems leveraging advanced understanding of engineering principals. You will serve as a subject matter expert actively contributing in full stack development.
- Create innovative solutions for complex problems leveraging advanced understanding of engineering principals.
- Serve as subject matter expert in defined functional areas of the code.
- Actively contribute expertise in agile development meetings and design sessions.
- Mentor team members in design, coding practices, and software development policies and guidelines.
- Serve as gating member of design and code reviews for team members.
- Actively contribute to software development design and coding standards.
- Ensure all completed work follows best practices and Engineering standards.
- Support cross-functional teams in deploying and maintaining the product.
- Monitor and evaluate industry trends and third party tools.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- 6+ years of full stack software development experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree or 4+ years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with C#, MVC, .Net, WPF, WCF, SQL preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Expert in troubleshooting principles and methodologies.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to convey technical concepts to individuals with varying levels of technical understanding.
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with a variety of audiences.
- Proven ability to efficiently learn and apply new ideas and concepts.
- Ability to organize time and projects efficiently.
EDCO Health Information Solutions provides a combination of software, services, and process knowledge to optimize the management of health information in acute and ambulatory settings throughout North America. By leveraging Solarity technology, EDCO has enabled healthcare facilities to maximize efficiencies, reduce cost, and streamline health information to improve patient care. For more information, go to www.SolaritybyEDCO.com
EDCO is an equal opportunity employer.