The Trainer I will conduct comprehensive instructor-led training and serve as a subject matter expert for department specific products and procedures. This position is responsible for content creation and supplemental training as it pertains to assigned training initiatives.
- Lead new hire training classes.
- Assist with step down training after new employee onboarding is completed.
- Provide continued coaching as needed for Review Analysts, Utilities, and Leads.
- Work with the project team to complete training as needed for customer upgrades and/or next phases of an implementation.
- Deliver supplemental training to employees (new and existing) on any new processes or changes/updates to Solarity procedures.
- Conduct monthly learning and development labs.
- Create content including PowerPoints, Camtasia videos, Word documents, PDF’s, and assessments for EDCO’s LMS as it pertains to assigned training initiatives.
- Maintain user accounts in EDCO’s LMS ensuring courses are accurately assigned and users are placed in the appropriate teams.
- Utilize adult learning principles to provide appropriate and comprehensive explanations, examples, and demonstrations to effectively educate learners.
- Manage timelines, schedules and equipment to ensure coverage and completion of training plans according to training needs.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- 1+ year of training experience within a business setting required; and/or an Associate’s degree in related field.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Schedule, Monday - Friday 3:00pm - 11:30pm
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Ability to research and apply new training techniques and principles.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment with a diverse group of individuals.
EDCO Health Information Solutions provides a combination of software, services, and process knowledge to optimize the management of health information in acute and ambulatory settings throughout North America. By leveraging Solarity technology, EDCO has enabled healthcare facilities to maximize efficiencies, reduce cost, and streamline health information to improve patient care. For more information, go to www.SolaritybyEDCO.com
EDCO is an equal opportunity employer.