- College degree and/or 10-12 years' experience in the areas of supervision, branch operations, new depository and lending accounts, service, and sales.
- Must possess a proficient knowledge of banking, consumer and commercial products and services, branch operation functions in relation to the servicing of products and services;
- Positive interpersonal skills with colleagues and customers;
- Strong written (ranging from letters to proposals) and oral communication skills;
- Strong computer literacy in MS Suite and electronic banking;
- Organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills.
Time spent standing: 4-6 hours/day
Lift (weight): Up to 50 pounds, periodically
Other: Ability to see details at a close range; ability to listen to and understand information presented through spoken and written words and sentences, ability to enter confined spaces (i.e., vault) for customer assistance; ability to efficiently process data, discern patterns, and recognize inconsistencies in information.
AVB Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer