- 3+ years of experience as Social Media Specialist or similar role; demonstrated social media growth
- Agency experience is a plus
- Experience with creating and managing Facebook/Meta Ad campaigns is a must
- Experience using Canva, Adobe Creative Suite, Hootsuite, and Meta Business Suite
- Loves social media and enjoys staying up to date with the newest update rollouts, following best practices on each platform
- Eye for design and attention to detail
- A self-starter, with the ability to work independently, handle challenges with a positive attitude, and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to think strategically, handle multiple tasks, and communicate with team in-person and remote
- Strong time management skills
- Medical, Dental, Vision options for employee + spouse/domestic partner + children after 60 days
- Up to 18 PTO days, paid holiday options + 1 float holiday per year
- FREE Disability and Life insurance
- 401k retirement program with matching to help with your future after 1 year
- FREE Bethany Athletic Club membership for employee (+ family for F/T employees)
- FREE Employee Assistance Program offering free and confidential counseling, financial & legal assistance
- 15% discounted housing at West Parc & South Parc Apartments
- Discounts on food & drink from Bethany Athletic Club and Laurel Parc Dining Room
- Company-wide activities, recognition programs, prizes and discounts!
About Central Bethany Development
Central Bethany is a real estate development and property management company based in Portland, Oregon. CB is the parent company of a portfolio of properties in the Bethany Village and surrounding Beaverton/Portland metropolitan area, including Bethany Athletic Club, Laurel Parc, South Parc, West Parc, Bethany Village Shopping Centre, Affinity Home Care, Downtown Rockwood, LaScala Apartments, and LaScala Food Hall.
Central Bethany is committed to fostering and supporting a diverse, fun, productive and close-knit community of employees. Furthermore, through its diverse group of properties, CB is able to provide a multitude of paths for career growth and development throughout its properties departments, with positions available for every skill and experience level. Our fast-paced environment and service-first mentality is what makes us great at what we do. This approach paired with our family history, experience in the industry, and commitment to supporting a healthy work-life balance for all of our employees is what we believe sets us apart and makes CB a unique place to work. We are constantly working to improve and innovate to deliver the best experience, service and product to our customers, members and residents.