Creative Thinkers, Data Geeks & Digital Experts – Location3 is a digital marketing agency that delivers enterprise-level strategy with local market activation. Founded in 1999 and located in the heart of Denver, Location3 has a staff of 55+ full-time employees who develop and execute digital marketing strategies for global, national and local brands. More than half of Location3’s client base has worked with the agency for at least three years, as Location3 improves the digital performance of client partners in industries such as Travel & Hospitality, Education, Healthcare, Restaurants, Retail, Financial Services, Telecomm, Franchise Systems and more.
Location3 is looking for passionate people who want to work with a performance-driven company. We emphasize working hard to bring our clients the results they seek, and celebrating those wins together in a positive and fun work environment. We believe collaboration is key to driving outcomes, and our open office environment contributes to that goal. We also believe that bonding is equally important, and our company golf day, ski day, and monthly town hall happy hours work to create synergy among colleagues and teams. On top of working and playing hard together, we also offer a very competitive benefits package, complete with medical, dental, vision, 401K and a deeply discounted gym membership.
The goals for the Business Analyst role include providing expertise to analyze data and share insights in order to leverage data to build business solutions as we continue to grow. You will have the opportunity to be a primary contributor to the quality of the data that is used across departments to fulfill Business Intelligence analyses, reports, dashboards, etc. In this role, you will work within multiple levels of the organization from project teams to executive management functions. You will help lead the transformation within the organization, utilizing data and information systems to implement strategic priorities, increase efficiencies and enhance the decision making of the organization.
- Data analysis and reporting via Excel/Microsoft BI / Tableau/Data Studio
- Work with Operations Management to establish and own ongoing data needs for Operations organizational level and team level metrics, dashboards, KPIs, reporting, automation, and analytics
- Identify opportunities to leverage automation within current processes
- Remain knowledgeable of the policies, and processes
- Assist with team process improvement initiatives in the areas of; Strategy planning, data gathering, analysis, project planning, reporting, training, implementations
- Operations organization support; process documentation ownership
- Work to collect, visualize, create operational and financial data in new and innovative ways
- Leverage the data to develop predictive analytic solutions for the business