SiteLock Needs a Marketing Manager - Lead Generation
SiteLock is a global leader in the fast-growing cybersecurity solutions market and is the only provider in the industry to offer complete, cloud-based website security protection. Our mission is to protect every website on the internet – and to protect those organizations and individuals who want to use the internet for business, communication or collaboration. Over the years, SiteLock has consistently earned numerous industry honors and top rankings for our products and organization and appeared on the Inc 5000 list for the third consecutive year with distinction as the top revenue-generating cybersecurity company in Arizona. Our strong brand recognition and proven thought leadership is evidenced by recent features in CBS News, Newsweek, Entrepreneur and many other top media and publications. Founded in 2008, we are recognized as the cybersecurity partner of choice by over 16 million websites worldwide.
That’s Nice, But What’s The Job?
The Marketing Manager - Lead Generation is an integral part of the new SiteLock Sales and Lead Marketing Team and is responsible for consistent, quality lead generation within budget and produces a positive ROI.
- Lead and continually develop high-performing demand generation campaigns that leads our organization in achieving our revenue goals
- Lead the development of creative campaign themes that break through the industry noise and present unique value propositions that new customers gravitate towards
- Own and refine our lead generation and pipeline model that focus on acquiring new customers and cross-sell/up-sell opportunities
- Establish lead generation goals, reporting and dashboards for ongoing management and improvement
- Work closely with the sales teams to ensure that the demand generation efforts are aligned with the sales objectives and goals for our products and solutions
- Manage the creation and execution of the demand generation strategic plan that should include all SMB and Enterprise tactics available to drive success
- Work closely with the sales team to establish the process for lead qualification, acceptance, and ultimately opportunity pipeline creation
- Partner closely with the product and communications marketing team on content creation and ensure efforts are aligned with our strategic calendar
- Build and ensure our demand generation marketing programs increase customer engagement, advocacy, and business growth
- Own and communicate weekly campaign performance reports.
- Identify and develop new campaigns and optimize existing ones based on analysis of performance
Qualifications We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s Degree in or, in lieu of degree, High School Diploma or GED and five (5) years of relevant work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years managing B2B demand/lead generation activities and campaigns
- Prior experience using marketing automation solutions such as ActOn and SugarCRM to achieve successful results including experience with lead scoring and nurturing
- Strong track record of developing content and managing creative development of supporting components of demand/lead generation campaigns
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team player with demonstrated skills working with internal and external partners including vendors, clients, markets and cross-functional partners
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Anything else? Absolutely.
As the cybersecurity industry continues to experience exponential growth, our talented team is committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity through new technology partnerships and innovative solutions that will help anyone with a digital presence to thrive online. Not to mention, we’ve received many local awards recognizing our people and “best of cool” culture. In addition to our relaxed, friendly, and positive environment, SiteLock offers a competitive benefits packages and plenty of perks to keep our employees happy and motivated.
So What About The Perks? Perks Matter.
- Free insurance. SiteLock pays 100% of medical and dental insurance (for employee only coverage) to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- Retirement and disability coverage. We provide a healthy 401(k) company match and 100% company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- 16 PTO days and 8 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off?
- Stand desks and ergonomic chairs. We provide standing desks and ergonomic ball chairs to all employees!
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room. Gimme a break – no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table, shuffleboard and PlayStation if you ever need a break in your day.
- Wellness Program. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes an in-house Fitness coach, back massages, allergy testing, and biometric screenings.
- Growth opportunities. When we grow… our people grow! Our plan is to double in size by 2021. In order to do that, we work hard to help develop our team members and foster their knowledge in cyber security and business so they can continue to grow their careers within the company.
Sitelock is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.