SiteLock Needs an Account Executive (Inside Sales)
SiteLock is a global leader in the fast-growing cybersecurity solutions market and is the only provider in the industry to offer complete, cloud-based website security protection. Our mission is to protect every website on the internet – and to protect those organizations and individuals who want to use the internet for business, communication or collaboration. Over the years, SiteLock has consistently earned numerous industry honors and top rankings for our products and organization and appeared on the Inc 5000 list for the third consecutive year with distinction as the top revenue-generating cybersecurity company in Arizona. Our strong brand recognition and proven thought leadership is evidenced by recent features in CBS News, Newsweek, Entrepreneur and many other top media and publications. Founded in 2008, we are recognized as the cybersecurity partner of choice by over 16 million websites worldwide.
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
The Account Executive (Inside Sales) is an integral part of the new SiteLock Sales Team and is responsible for providing an exceptional customer experience while selling products and services. The Account Executive (Inside Sales) will represent SiteLock and improve business and create solutions that serve our customers. Uncover new sales opportunities within the fast-growing website security market. Identify, nurture, and close opportunities with both new and existing customers, manage forecasts on a monthly basis, and track customer data.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Prospecting and developing new business
- Utilize CRM to track activity
- Selling new accounts and upsell and cross-sell existing customers
- Trains customers on the benefits of website security and adjacent business opportunities
- Maintain and grow customer relationships
- Able to enthusiastically engage the client or prospect, without sounding pushy or overbearing
- Able to close sales within a reasonable and expected timeframe
Qualifications We Are Looking For:
- Three (3) years of business-to-business sales experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (accredited) in or, in lieu of degree, High School Diploma or GED (accredited) and three (3) years of relevant work experience.
- Able to work in a fast paced, startup environment is a must
- Track record of consistently meeting and exceeding individual sales goals
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work within a CRM to build out a pipeline
- Problem solver with ability to identify issues and provide solutions
- Strategic relationship builder with focus on customer pipeline
- Have the desire to create and try new strategies driving ideas from concept to execution
Anything else? Absolutely.
As the cybersecurity industry continues to experience exponential growth, our talented team is committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity through new technology partnerships and innovative solutions that will help anyone with a digital presence to thrive online. Not to mention, we’ve received many local awards recognizing our people and “best of cool” culture. In addition to our relaxed, friendly, and positive environment, SiteLock offers a competitive benefits packages and plenty of perks to keep our employees happy and motivated.
So, What About the Perks? Perks Matter.
- Free insurance. SiteLock pays 100% of medical and dental insurance (for employee only coverage) to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- Retirement and disability coverage. We provide a healthy 401(k) company match and 100% company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- 16 PTO days and 8 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off?
- Stand desks and ergonomic chairs. We provide standing desks and ergonomic ball chairs to all employees!
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room. Gimme a break – no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table, shuffleboard and PlayStation if you ever need a break in your day.
- Wellness Program. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes an in-house Fitness coach, back massages, allergy testing, and biometric screenings.
- Growth opportunities. When we grow… our people grow! Our plan is to double in size by 2021. In order to do that, we work hard to help develop our team members and foster their knowledge in cyber security and business so they can continue to grow their careers within the company.
Sitelock is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.