Job Requirements and Responsibilities
The Team Leader likes to lead the work and has project-management skills that can be utilized to manage the resources across project workstreams. He also like to work with clients, understand them and their needs through customer research, feedback, and market analysis.
- Translate concepts into customer personas, user flows, wireframes, mock ups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences across a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Facilitate product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Lead efforts to create and maintain UX design standards, interaction flow, asset libraries, and design system for the product portfolio
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centric design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Empower and mentor designers in the team, fostering a collaborative, productive, and positive environment within a growing team.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
- Analyse and coordinate product-related activities to meet or exceed customer needs.
- Assess market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Assist in new product developments and enhancements.