The Quality Assurance Administrator is responsible for performing the duties assigned by the President and/or General Manager, Houston and Corporation Production, which will primarily focus on documentation for all necessary QA tasks, all certification requirements, MRB’s, RMA’s, ICARS and SCARS. This position will also perform internal audits as assigned.
Essential Job Responsibilities
Maintain Quality Records
- Check and keep C’s of C related to designed incoming materials such as steel and rubber products.
- Oversee the calibration system to ensure all items requiring calibration are up-to-date.
- Oversee and physically manage RMA materials once they have been received into the system.
- Enter cases into Epicor on a daily basis
- Review and maintain internal QA documents (Policy manual, Procedure manual, etc)
- Perform Internal Audits as assigned.
- Random sampling of ‘in process product’ to confirm specifications through dimensional checks.
- Where a manufactured product does not meet quality specifications, investigate and report production line failures and identify product for re-work.
- Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs (record keeping).
- Perform New Employee Quality System Training both shop and office personnel.
- Translate training material and SWI’s as need into Spanish