Our Customer Success Manager is a key element within the EMS team – partnering with customers, promoting customer confidence and managing the customer relationship. The CSM will drive the successful use of our products through customer training and will be the customer champion.
The successful CSM will provide on-going support needs, meet with the customer via routine remote and on-site visits, assist administration in securing support contracts, and provide the customer with ROI information semi-annually.
This is an important position that requires excellent listening, communication and problem solving skills. The CSM is the primary EMS contact with the client once the EMS solution is installed at the client site. This position is based in Exton, PA with travel (up to 50-75%) within the US, Canada and abroad.
What you’ll be doing…
- Become an expert in the features, benefits and application of EMS products
- Short-term onsite assignments providing end-user training and best-practice support.
- Deliver strategic customer On-Boarding and ensure high value product utilization
- Ensure customer success through product training and best practices webinars
- Conduct post-training sessions with client remotely or on-site to facilitate a smooth transition from training to first use.