Required Education and Experience
- High school degree; or GED, and retail experience a plus
Required Knowledge/Skills/Position Qualifications
- Customer service and sales knowledge
- POS and cash handling knowledge
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written skills
- Attention and eye for detail
- Flexible and works well with a team
- Demonstrates strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to multitask and focus on department goals
Work Authorization/Security Clearance (if applicable)
Tuberculosis testing clearance is required.
Downtown Womens Center provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, genetic information, national origin and ancestry, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, mental or physical disability, marital status, pregnancy, military and veteran status or medical condition. In addition to federal law requirements, Downtown Womens Center complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.